How Can You Help PCC?PCC is the lighthouse when things in life are dark and scary
PCC clients often find it impossible to afford equipment and clothing for their babies. Your contributions to PCC make a loving difference to them.
We appreciate all donations of new or gently-used baby clothes (up through 24 months), as well as nice clean maternity clothes and baby needs.
Another way to contribute is by providing PCC with diapers, wipes and other items that aid in healthy baby care.
Items especially needed include:
- Car Seats
- High Chairs
Donations may be delivered to our office at 750 Mendocino Avenue any time Monday through Thursday, between 9 am and 3 pm. As our storage space is limited, it would be helpful if you would call us at (707) 575-9000 before dropping off larger items.
We truly thank you for your interest and support.
Other ways to make a difference ...
- Attend or assist with one of our FUNDRAISING EVENTS.
- Attend a VOLUNTEER TRAINING SEMINAR in the spring or fall.
- Request a speaker from PCC to speak to your school or organization.
- Host a BABY SHOWER to benefit PCC.
- Donate office supplies, equipment, or used vehicles.
For more information on how you can become involved, please call us at (707) 575-9000.